[ontolog-admin] Membership record updates

To: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 09:31:53 -0700
Kurt,    (01)

When you have a chance, please update Monica Martin's employer info
(now Sun Microsystems, not Drake Certivo anymore) at
http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/membership/MemberRecords.html#MartinMo
(I was trying to at least initiate the namesake wiki pages of all the
people who are active, rather than seeing a question mark against
their names all the time.)    (02)

Also, I noticed (assume you did too) that Marc de Graauw (see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/membership/MemberRecords.html#deGraaMa)
just unsubscribed. You might want to adjust the record too. I suggest,
instead of removing the record all together, maybe we should just
remark that the person unsubscribed as of such-and-such a date.    (03)

Tx.  -ppy