Re: [ontolog-admin] Re: [ontolog-forum] Proposal for UBL Ontology Projec

To: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Jon Bosak <Jon.Bosak@xxxxxxx>
Cc: Tim McGrath <tmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 10:26:46 -0800
Kurt,    (01)

 > Peter, Tim's message might highlight an infrastructure problem.  I
 > received it through my direct account, but did not get a copy via
 > the [ontolog-forum] list.    (02)

Tim's original message did make it to the distribution and the forum
archives. See:    (03)

  http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2003-03/msg00032.html    (04)

The reason why you are "spared" of two copies of the same message is
probably due to the fact that I have configured mailman to have
"Filter out duplicate messages to list members (if possible)" switched
"on."    (05)

-ppy