[ontolog-admin] Invitation to join [ontolog-forum] - was [Fwd: ontolog-

To: duane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Marion Royal <marion.royal@xxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 14:01:56 -0800
Duane,    (01)

Thank you very much for your contribution. I have arranged for your
message to be posted to the list. See it in our archives:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2003-03/index.html    (02)

I would like to take the opprotunity to invite you to join the
[ontolog-forum]. The following Ontolog links might also be useful:    (03)

     The initial invitation and charter statement
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2002-09/msg00000.html    (04)

     The address for posting messages (note that this has been changed
since the original invitation) is: mailto:ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    (05)

If you choose to join us, you may either    (06)

you want to use, and (ii) whether you wish to be considered to be an
observer or active member.    (07)

     - or -    (08)

     2) Complete the Ontolog Member Survey at
http://ontolog.cim3.org/survey/ontolog0.html    (09)

Thank you for your attention.    (010)

Regards,
PPY