[ontolog-admin] Welcome - Peter L. Elkin M.D. [was Re: Ontologies in Eb

To: "Elkin, Peter L., M.D." <Elkin.Peter@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 12:08:18 -0800
Dr. Elkin,    (01)

Welcome! I have subscribed you to the forum already.    (02)

To get you up to speed, the following links might be useful:    (03)

     The initial invitation and charter statement
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2002-09/msg00000.html    (04)

     Welcome message, asking for brief introductory statements
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2002-10/msg00000.html    (05)

     Ontolog Member Survey The structure is similar to the email
request, feel free to respond via one or both channels.  I've been
consolidating both the email and survey responses into a single XML
database. http://ontolog.cim3.org/survey/ontolog0.html    (06)

     Proposal for UBL Ontology Project
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2003-03/msg00000.html    (07)

     The entry point for the full discussion archives
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/    (08)

In case people forgets, access options can generally be found at the
footnote of each message.    (010)

Thanks again.  I shall look forward to your self-intro message on the
forum, returns of our earlier surveys, and of course, to your future
contribution to the community.    (011)

Best regards,
PPY
--    (012)