Re: Posting Problems [was Re: [ontolog-admin] Conference Call for week o

To: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 16:04:59 -0800
Leo,    (01)

Forgot to mention,    (02)

1. could you kindly re-post (and see if it works ok now); but then,
forward me (and Jonathan) a copy of the message(s) that did not make
it to the forum, please? Thanks.    (03)

2. We had a serious power outage on Tue Feb. 4, 2003 evening (starting
around 9:00pm PST). The servers were down all night until Wed morning
(6:00am PST). If your posts were made during that time ... that would
explain it (but then, you should have received messages saying that
you mail wasn't routed because server was not found, or something.)
Could that have been our problem?    (04)

Regards,
PPY

Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-admin/
Community Files: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/