ontoiop-forum

Re: [ontoiop-forum] OntoIOp teleconference (n.56): Wed 20143.04.09

To: ontoiop-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Till Mossakowski <mossakow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 22:04:24 +0200
Dear Tara,

I think you mixed up the term and (paort of) its definition a bit.
The term is "non-logical symbol" (and, as a synonym, also "OMS symbol").
The definition is "atomic _expression_ or syntactic constituent of an OMS that requires an interpretation through a model". I think that this phrase can be very well substituted for "non-logical symbol".

Best, Till