ontoiop-forum

[ontoiop-forum] Question regarding possible F2F meeting in Boston in Jun

To: OntoIOp open discussion <ontoiop-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Elisa Kendall <ekendall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 09:49:00 -0700
Hi Till and all,    (01)

I just received a meeting room request reminder from Mike Narducci at
OMG.  I've been reserving rooms for Monday and Tuesday, Monday for a
joint session with API4KB and Tuesday for a workspace for OntoIOp.
Several of us have conflicts on Tuesdays with the Finance DTF, but I've
reserved the space nonetheless.    (02)

This next meeting will be in Boston, June 16-20.  Will any of you be in
attendance, and should I reserve the room for Tuesday?  We are planning
presentations on (1) the ISO 1087 Vocabulary for Terminology Work (VTW)
RFC that several of us have been working on and for (2) an initial
submission for API4KBs, both in ADTF on Wednesday, fyi.    (03)

Just checking, and thanks,    (04)

Elisa    (05)