ontoiop-forum

Re: [ontoiop-forum] my slides are attached

To: ontoiop-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Elisa Kendall <ekendall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 15:00:22 -0800
Hi Christoph,

OMG process requires submissions to be provided for task force and ultimately architecture board review 4 weeks prior to the actual meeting at which they are reviewed.  So, a submission intended for review at the Long Beach meeting in December a year from now must be posted to the OMG server by November 18th.  The target, in other words, is the December meeting, but for all practical purposes the deadline is the November date.  I suspect this is the source of the discrepancy.  Note that the date can be pushed out -- but if that is to happen, the process requires that this be done via a task force motion (in Analysis and Design) at the September meeting if possible.

Elisa

On 12/13/2013 2:45 PM, Christoph Lange wrote:

Hi all,

On Dec 13, 2013 6:42 PM, "Elisa Kendall" <ekendall@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've attached the version that was recommended for issuance by the Analysis and Design Task force, blessed by the Architecture Board,

I just noticed that the title page and the table towards the end of the document mention two different submission deadlines (18 November vs. December), and that the "schedule" page that's referred to (http://www.omg.org/schedules) doesn't exist. The address
http://www.omg.org/schedule works.

Cheers,

Christoph

--
Christoph Lange(-Bever)
http://langec.wordpress.com/about

and just now (i.e. less than 2 seconds ago :) in the Plenary Session, issued by the Platform Technology Committee.