ontoiop-forum

Re: [ontoiop-forum] comments for RFP section 6.1

To: OntoIOp open discussion <ontoiop-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Bock, Conrad" <conrad.bock@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 15:22:15 +0000
Fabian,    (01)

 >              - fUML is -- to the best of my knowledge -- not equipped with a
 > model theoretic semantics, but with an operational semantics
 >
 >      Please see http://www.omg.org/spec/FUML/1.1/, from p 351 on, where the
 >      semantics is given in terms of CLIF.    (02)

It's probably not model-theoretic, but the CLIF expressions in fUML must be
true for traces resulting from the execution engine defined in the standard
above.  Because of that, it only covers the semantics of the subset of fUML
used to describe the execution engine, and only the particular way that subset
is used by the execution engine.    (03)

Conrad    (04)