okmds-org

Re: [okmds-org] SecondLife Tutorial - Thu 2007.10.25 - preparation

To: "Jeanne Holm" <jeanne.holm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "OKMDS Organizing Committee" <okmds-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 08:30:26 -0700
Jeanne et al.,    (01)

I have put up the first draft of our 2007.10.25 pre-series tutorial
session page.    (02)

1. Please review, it's at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2007_10_25    (03)

2. In particular, please comment on every item where I have marked "(???)"    (04)

3. Jeanne, please fill in (directly on the wiki) everywhere it says
("details coming)."    (05)

All: comments welcome (kindly get that in by 5pm PDT today 2007.10.18
... We've really got to announce this (its only a week away!) once
this session page is ready.    (06)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy    (07)

P.S.  I'll be on jury duty today, and won't be getting back to this
until the evening. Sorry folks, please bear with me.  =ppy