okmds-org

[okmds-org] SecondLife Tutorial - Thu 2007.10.25 - preparation

To: "Jeanne Holm" <jeanne.holm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: OKMDS Organizing Committee <okmds-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 22:36:56 -0700
Jeanne,    (01)

Will you be kind enough to supply a title, a brief abstract, and
possibly prerequisites (and/or participant prep work prior to coming
to the session) so that I can build a session page, and craft an
announcement message* about it (which we should broadcast in the next
day or two.)    (02)

   [*it will be great if you can supply the announcement message, or
if you already something you've used previously that we can use as a
reference or a template.]    (03)

Thanks in advance.  =ppy