okmds-convene

Re: [okmds-convene] [ontolog-invitation] OKMDS session-06 - Dr. Jeff Con

To: Giora Hadar <giora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, okmds-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 19:00:52 -0700
Thank you for spotting the typo, Giora ... you are right,
tomorrow is 17-April-2008 (not Mar. 20!)    (01)

Therefore, ERRATA:    (02)

Re: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2008_04_17    (03)

*REMINDER*    (04)

The 6th event of the joint NASA-Ontolog-KMWG "Ontology in
Knowledge Management and Decision Support (OKMDS)" mini-series is
coming tomorrow - Thursday, 7-April-2008 (starting at 10:30am PDT
/ 1:30pm EDT / 17:30 UTC). ...    (05)

Register now and join us!  =ppy