mphise-talk

Re: [mphise-talk] ontology-team conference call Mon 2009.03.30

To: mphise-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Elenberg, Kimberly (HHS/OPHS)" <Kimberly.Elenberg@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 19:41:10 -0400

Duane-

When I look at the invitee list I am thinking two things:
1. These are SME's in health preparedness and response not IT so we should be sensative to ensure their understanding 2. We are sharing our thoughts to meet goals  as well as soliciting their input.

Pls let me know if I am off my rocker. B/r Kimberly