model-challenge

[ontology-summit] [OT] relocating the conversation [was - Re: First Mode

To: Modeling Benchmark Challenge <model-challenge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 15:39:39 -0700
Good point, Jack! This is not the Ontology Summit discourse (which
concluded with the 4/12-13 Symposium and the publication of the
Communique.)    (01)

This is an extended/new activity - one convened by Henson Graves,
under the project "Modeling Benchmark Challenge"
see: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/model-challenge/2012-04/msg00001.html
& http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/model-challenge/2012-04/msg00004.html    (02)

Anyone interested should subscribe themselves to the [model-challenge]
mailing list - http://ontolog.cim3.net/mailman/listinfo/model-challenge/
... or simply send a blank email from your subscribing address to
<model-challenge-join@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> and verify as instructed when
you receive the mailman system message.    (03)

Henson and All: we should be moving the conversation to the
[model-challenge] list (and have this conversation with the much
smaller number of people who are truly interested) and leave the 500
or so members of the [ontology-summit] list alone.    (04)

Anyone interested: kindly subscribe yourself, and respond (reply) to
the threaded conversation by posting to
<model-challenge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (instead of
<ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>), please.    (05)

Thanks & regards. =ppy