mini-series-org

Re: [EarthScienceOntolog] 3rd organizing committee meeting (telecon)

To: EarthScienceOntolog Mini-series Planning <mini-series-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Gary Berg-Cross <gbergcross@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 13:13:43 -0400
I may be able to on the call part of the time depending when I get back from a planned event.

Gary

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 12:23 AM, Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear ALL,

We now have three very successful mini-series session under our belts
and just two more to go. It is time to sync-up again, and gather our
collective insights from those sessions and apply that to the next two
sessions' programming.

Let us meeting again this coming Friday, so we can, at the least, tie
down the session-4 plans, and put out suggestions for session-5.

Call details as follows:

= EarthScienceOntolog mini-series - 3rd Organizing Committee Meeting =