mini-series-org

Re: [EarthScienceOntolog] RSVP - RSVP for Earth Science Ontology Dialog

To: Amit.Deokar@xxxxxxx
Cc: EarthScienceOntolog Mini-series Planning <mini-series-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 10:11:04 -0700
Hello Amit ... I inadvertently provide you with something other than
the most appropriate link in my last message. Here's an update ...    (01)

//
Please try to dial-in a minute or two before the scheduled session
start-time this Thursday. The most up-to-date details will be on the
session page then, at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2012_08_23 ...
(dial-in information will be showing up at the top of the session page
then.)

... apologies!    (03)

Regards. =ppy

Message Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/mini-series-org/