mini-series-org

Re: [EarthScienceOntolog] RSVP - RSVP for Earth Science Ontology Dialog

To: Amit.Deokar@xxxxxxx
Cc: EarthScienceOntolog Mini-series Planning <mini-series-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 18:48:41 -0700
Hello Amit,    (01)

Thank you very much for your response. You are now registered for the
upcoming EarthScienceOntolog virtual panel session.    (02)

You will need to be able to connect to the voice conference bridge,
either through a phone line or through skype. You would also want to
point your Internet browser to the session page (on the wiki) and the
in-session chat-room, during the course of the session.    (03)

Please try to dial-in a minute or two before the scheduled session
start-time this Thursday. The most up-to-date details will be on the
session page then, at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?EarthScienceOntolog#nid3CWE    (04)

We shall look forward to your participation!    (05)

Thanks & regards. =ppy
Peter P. Yim
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PeterYim

Message Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/mini-series-org/