mini-series-org

Re: [EarthScienceOntolog] Earth Science Ontolog

To: Neil McNaughton <neilmcn@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: EarthScienceOntolog Mini-series Planning <mini-series-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 09:40:09 -0700
Neil,    (01)

Thank you for the message, and the valuable input. Your relay of our
announcement(s) to your readership is appreciated.    (02)

By copying the EarthScienceOntolog organizing committee mailing list
here, I am forwarding your message to the organizers and all the
session chairs of the mini-series, who can then react to your input as
they appropriate.    (03)

Thanks & regards. =ppy    (04)

Peter P. Yim
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PeterYim    (05)

p.s. fyi ... this message (and hence your input) will be showing up in
our list archives shortly, too,
as http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/mini-series-org/2012-08/msg00033.html

Message Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/mini-series-org/
Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/wiki