iaoa-swao

[iaoa-swao] new Conference ID for meetings == RE: SWAO SIG July 7 meetin

To: "'IAOA SemanticWeb-AppliedOntology SIG'" <iaoa-swao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Frank Loebe" <frank.loebe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 16:34:18 +0200
Hello Mike,    (01)

> I'll hold off on the call details as advised and get the raw notice out
> tomorrow minus those (I mistakenly thought tomorrow was tomorrow
> testerday!)    (02)

I must admit that I got slightly confused about tomorrow yesterday ( ;-) ),
but in any case we have a new conference bridge ID that we can use for
meetings and you can use for the meeting announcement. In brief, we can
still use Skype to "joinconference", but instead of the Conference ID:
141184# used so far, we now need to use the new Conference ID: 843758# .    (03)

I think the new Conference ID: 843758# should be added to the meeting
announcement, because the wiki page should not be editable since June 30
(though I haven't checked, sorry).    (04)

Thanks and best regards,
Frank    (05)

Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/iaoa-swao/
File-share: http://iaoa.cim3.net/file/work/SIG/SemanticWeb-AppliedOntology/
SIG Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?IAOA_SWAO_SIG
Activities Blog: http://iaoa-activities.blogspot.com/ ...(coming!)
To join: please email the SIG conveners or to: info[at]iaoa.org
IAOA website: http://iaoa.org     (07)