iaoa-swao

Re: [iaoa-swao] IAOA - SWAO SIG - 03 Mar 2014 Meeting Summary

To: IAOA SemanticWeb-AppliedOntology SIG <iaoa-swao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 13:59:51 -0800

Elie and All,

> [LO] I would simply send the chat summary and minutes to both IAOA and IAOA SWAO SIG lists.

[ppy] *** please note that *** if and when you (or anyone) need to send a message to multiple lists in the <ontolog.cim3.net> mailing list system (which odd where the IAOA listservs are running on), please do so by making multiple posts, sending separate messages (one to each list, despite the fact that they may have exactly the same message content) one at a time. ... [ this is a necessary workaround to mitigate a known bug in the system. ]

Thanks and regards. =ppy
--

IAOA website: http://iaoa.org     (01)