iaoa-swao

[iaoa-swao] FW: IAOA - SWAO SIG - 03 Mar 2014 Meeting Summary

To: "IAOA SemanticWeb-AppliedOntology SIG (iaoa-swao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <iaoa-swao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 21:24:06 +0000
FYI.     (01)

-----Original Message-----
From: Elie Abi-Lahoud [mailto:E.Abilahoud@xxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2014 7:58 AM
To: Obrst, Leo J.; stefano.borgo@xxxxxxxxx; kenb@xxxxxxxxxxx; Peter Yim;
Naicong_Li@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; mdean@xxxxxxx;
frank.loebe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; tjschneider@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: arwesterinen@xxxxxxxxx; mbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IAOA - SWAO SIG - 03 Mar 2014 Meeting Summary    (02)

Hi all,    (03)

Please find attached a summary of last meeting's discussed topics, decisions
and actions.    (04)

I need your help/ feedback on two matters:
1- Will the chat transcript be published? Open access or restricted? I'd like
to add a link to the chat transcript in the attached.
2- I am still not clear on the last agenda item: "4. SWAO SIG mailing list
established & which initial subscriptions". Will this SIG be open to
non-IAOA-members? Any suggestions to amend the attached to better reflect the
current situation?    (05)

Frank, thank you very much for capturing everything in the chat to enable me to
draft the attached.
I am not familiar with how to communicate the meeting minutes/ summary to the
community once everyone is happy with it. Should I send it to you, Frank, and
you will diffuse it?    (06)

Thank you,
Elie    (07)

Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/iaoa-swao/
File-share: http://iaoa.cim3.net/file/work/SIG/SemanticWeb-AppliedOntology/
SIG Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?IAOA_SWAO_SIG
Activities Blog: http://iaoa-activities.blogspot.com/ ...(coming!)
To join: please email the SIG conveners or to: info[at]iaoa.org
IAOA website: http://iaoa.org     (01)