iaoa-general

[iaoa-general] Agenda for the IAOA founding meeting

To: iaoa-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Nicola Guarino <guarino@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 19:01:16 +0200
Dear all,    (01)

        many people have expressed their interest to virtually attend
tomorrow's meeting, but unfortunately the number of those who will be
actually able to come tomorrow is less than expected. We have decided
to concentrate the discussion to the morning only. The revised agenda
is therefore:    (02)

10 am: open discussion on the present status and future perspectives
of ontological research    (03)

11 am: concrete suggestions for the IAOA activities (including
communications concerning the agreement with IOS Press)    (04)

12 am: formal founding meeting    (05)

1 pm: conclusions    (06)

        Due to firewall problems in our local network, remote connections
will not be possible. However, the first thing the appointed Executive
Council will put into the agenda will be an public presentation of the
new Association, organized as an open Ontolog event.    (07)

        Stay tuned for the official announcement of the new Association!    (08)

All the best,    (09)

Nicola    (010)