iaoa-general

Re: [iaoa-general] IAOA startup process

To: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>, Nicola Guarino <nicolguar@xxxxxxxxx>, iaoa-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Janssen, Terry" <terry.janssen@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 16:11:40 -0400

I like Leo will do what I can to help, but my Company will probably not pay for me to travel to Trento either.

Regards, Terry

Terry Janssen, PhD

A Chief Technologist And Systems Engineer, Principal Lockheed Martin

13560 Dulles Technology Drive

Herndon, VA  20171

Office 703-466-1344 (OFF-SITE frequently; please email/page me if I don’t answer the phone)

Pager 877-502-9429

Or email 8775029429@xxxxxxxxxx