iaoa-education

Re: [iaoa-education] distributing summer school announcement == RE(5): F

To: "'IAOA Education Committee'" <iaoa-education@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Frank Loebe" <frank.loebe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 15:08:04 +0100
Hi,    (01)

a composite list of mailing lists that I use for FOIS 2012 is at [1]. I'm
still interested in additions, so please let me know if you see further
lists of relevance (for FOIS and/or the summer school). Likewise, you may
indicate if I should not send the announcement to certain lists.    (02)

I can adopt forwarding the summer school announcement to these lists within
this week.    (03)

My apologies that I haven't taken notice of these messages earlier.    (04)

Best regards,
Frank (Loebe)    (05)

[1] https://wiki.imise.uni-leipzig.de/FrankLoebe/Public/FOIS2012Publicity    (06)

Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/iaoa-education/