health-ont

[health-ont] Follow-Up Panel Discussion Date Question

To: health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "Bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"@smi.stanford.edu
Cc: sriram@xxxxxxxx
Cc: brett.trusko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: david.whitten@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Rex Brooks <rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 12:13:13 -0700
Dear Panelists and List Members:    (01)

At today's Ontolog Meeting, we set aside November 3rd or November
10th for our follow-up panel discussion, so the question we need
answered from our panelists is which date is better for you, and, of
course, are you available for either date with the prime objective
being to spend our time discussing the issues without needing the
initial introductory presentations, which we can always refer our
audience to if they ask questions that are more easily addressed in
those backgrounder materials. Today is also the first day I have with
enough free time to schedule the work of condensing the transcript
down into a summary report, which I will be doing over this coming
weekend.    (02)

I also want to thank everyone for their previous efforts, and once we
have a date established that fits the schedules of most of our
panelists, we will work up an agenda of the questions that remain
from our first session and the new ones that intervening events
suggest.    (03)

Regards,
Rex Brooks
--