health-ont

[health-ont] Re: [ihc] Call for co-chair election, and nomination(s)

To: James Bryce Clark <jamie.clark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ihc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: elkin.peter@xxxxxxxx
Cc: brett.trusko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Rex Brooks <rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 00:27:49 -0700
Excellent, Jamie, Brett, Everyone,    (01)

I am sharing this with the Ontolog Forum's health-ont list, and I
look forward to sharing our recent panel-discussion on healthcare
informatics landscape with our TC. Since we have a follow-up panel
discussion to carry the topics forward in more depth, perhaps we can
look into inviting a broader audience, and perhaps including a longer
session for audience participation.    (02)

For those who are interested, the panel discussion description page
includes a link for the recorded session at the bottom of the page:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_08_25    (03)

Regards,
Rex Brooks    (04)

--