health-ont

[health-ont] When will abstract submitters be notified if accepted?

To: GHIT05@xxxxxxx
Cc: health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Rex Brooks <rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 16:42:17 -0700
Dear Colleagues:    (01)

I submitted and abstract for the FCW Government Health IT Conference
on behalf of myself and the Ontolog Forum including a willingness by
our government representatives for joining a panel discussion. I can
provide the transcript and the final combined powerpoint presentation
of the virtual panel discussion we held August 25, 2005 which will
serve as the basis of our summary report of the panel discussion and
presentations.    (02)

My question, as the subject line of this message indicates, is when
will be notified if our submission is accepted, since we have
considerable logistics to manage, especially if our willingness to
participate in a panel discussion at the Conference is also accepted.    (03)

We also recorded the event, which is available for download as an mp3
file. Please advise if you would like to have the presentation and
transcript.    (04)

Regards,
Rex Brooks
--
Rex Brooks
President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design
GeoAddress: 1361-A Addison
Berkeley, CA 94702
Tel: 510-849-2309
Member, OASIS Emergency Management Technical Committee
Co Chair, OASIS Emergency Management Messages and Notification Subcommittee
Member, OASIS Emergency Management Geospatial Information Systems Subcomittee
Co Chair, OASIS HumanMarkup Technical Committee
Chair, OASIS Human Physical Characteristics Description Markup
Language Subcommittee
Member, OASIS International Health Continuum Technical Committee
Member, OASIS Web Services for Remote Portlets Technical Committee
Member, OASIS Service-Oriented Architecture Reference Model Technical Committee
Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/health-ont/
Community Files: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/health-ont/NHIN-RFI/
To  Post: mailto:health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NhinRfi    (05)