health-ont

[health-ont] Healthcare Informatics Panel Discussion Transcript

To: health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Rex Brooks <rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 10:46:12 -0700
Hi Everyone,    (01)

Here is the full Healthcare Informatics Panel Discussion Transcript
from August 25, 2005. I would appreciate it if our panelists would
highlight the portions they consider important. Both OpenOffice and
Microsoft Word have highlighting tools. If you then save the file
with your initials in Capitals appended to the end of the filename,
for example: "Health ... Transcript-RB.doc" That would be a help for
me in putting together the summary report.    (02)

Thanks,
Rex
--
Rex Brooks