health-ont

[health-ont] Notes on ONCHIT

To: health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "Bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"@smi.stanford.edu
Cc: sriram@xxxxxxxx
Cc: brett.trusko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: david.whitten@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Rex Brooks <rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 10:27:17 -0700
Dear Panelists and List Members:    (01)

I said I would post a set of comments tomorrow morning distilled from
the notes I took from my conversation with Marc Wine and further
thoughts on the signficance of what ONCHIT Notice in the Federal
specified, and it is attached... Again, I urge our panelists to
collect their materials and send them to us in an email to
rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, or in a reply to this message so that I can post
them to the wiki so that our audience will have them available, and
so that I can put together the very brief (5-minutes each)
introductory presentation for the discussion.    (02)

Regards,
Rex Brooks
--
Rex Brooks