cctont-imp

[cctont-imp] Re: [Fwd: Re: [ontolog-forum] CCTONT work progress: Proteg

To: Holger Knublauch <holger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: 'CCT Ontology Implementation' <cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Mark Musen <musen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 18:24:40 -0800
Holger,    (01)

Thank you for the prompt response, which, by itself, is already a lot of
help.
We'll assess on our Wednesday (and future) call, on how we should
proceed with our next steps, based on some of your input.    (02)

I shall continue to pursue the opportunity to get you involved in this
work! :-)    (03)

Thanks & regards.  -ppy

Holger Knublauch wrote Mon, 22 Nov 2004 18:03:45 -0800:    (05)

To  Post: mailto:cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/cctont-imp/
Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CctRepresentation
Community Files: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/CCT-Representation/