cctont-imp

[cctont-imp] CCTONT version to import for Protege-KIF demo

To: Patrick Cassidy <cassidy@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: CCT Ontology Implementation <cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 11:39:54 -0700
Pat,    (01)

Guess you are close to getting ready for the Protege workshop presentation.    (02)

I just wanted to let you know that the latest CCTONT work-in-progress
version the the subteam has is at:  "CCTONT-worksheet-v0-3b.html" A link
to that file is available under:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CctRepresentation#nid012    (03)

Kindly use that for demonstrating Protege-KIF if you can. I intend to
develop my presentation and solicit support and involvement from the
right people within the Protege community, and therefore, I could extend
from your presentation (since I will be presenting after you) .    (04)

See you Tuesday 7/6/04.    (05)

Thanks & regards,
PPY    (06)

To  Post: mailto:cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx