cctont-imp

Re: [cctont-imp] Re: CCT-SUMO mappings

To: CCT Ontology Implementation <cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 18:42:28 -0700
Good conference call. Thanks guys (to all who participated)!    (01)

Notes of the call has been captured at :
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CctRepresentation/WorkSession_2004_07_02_CCT    (02)

Please review to make sure that was what transpired, and do add or amend
as necessary.    (03)

Regards.  -ppy

Peter P. Yim wrote Thu, 01 Jul 2004 06:27:11 -0700:    (05)

To  Post: mailto:cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/cctont-imp/
Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CctRepresentation
Community Files: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/CCT-Representation/