cctont-imp

[cctont-imp] Re: [CCT-Rep] CCTONT v0.2 wip

To: cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 05:15:40 -0700
Adam,    (01)

Parsing done. Your "first cut" has practically covered everything.    (02)

Remarks captured in:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/CCT-Representation/wip/CCTONT-worksheet-v0-2d.xls    (03)

Let's discuss when you have a moment.    (04)

Thanks & regards.  -ppy

Peter Yim wrote Thu, 17 Jun 2004 04:31:16 -0700:    (06)

To  Post: mailto:cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/cctont-imp/
Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CctRepresentation
Community Files: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/CCT-Representation/