bsp-forum

Re: [bsp-forum] Notes from Meeting

To: Bob Smith <bobsmithttl@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Building Service Performance (BSP) Forum" <bsp-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Kimon Onuma <ko@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Alan Vinh <alan.vinh@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 17:11:56 -0500
NIST is closed on 12/26. David Holmberg is scheduled to be out all of next week and I'm not sure about Jason Averill. I am available on Tuesday 12/30 and would prefer an afternoon conference call in order to include the West coast folks - perhaps 1pm?

Regards - Alan

Bob Smith wrote:
Hi Deb,

Fine job of capturing that meeting (Outside of Starbucks struggling
with very loud music which challenged our ability to talk...)

I'd like to elaborate on one point we discussed: the need to hold at
least one Conference Call before the end of the year to brainstorm the
short term and longer term project schedules.

The Domain Maps (and I can use some tools that show object properties)
show overlapping interests for project team formation.

Is either Friday the 26th or Tuesday the 30th possible for a
conference call? AM or PM?

Please indicate your ideas for the Agenda:

A few suggestions include:

1- David Coggeshall's "Floor Plan Markup Language" requirements: WHAT
elements need to be displayed?

2- Timelines for bSa, BIMstorm, FPML Users, oBIX, and other Liaison discussions

3- Domain Map updates

=====

Cheers,

Bob