bsp-forum

Re: [bsp-forum] Bouncing things off the owner

To: "BSP Forum" <bsp-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Deborah MacPherson" <debmacp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 11:32:09 -0400
Do you think COBIE will help bring the Owners on board?

Also, there is a thread flying around buildingSMART about out of date software, Owners not even being able to open CD's or have Revit licenses.

BSP Framework benefits that might help this situation over the long term should probably also be added to the problems list or proposed solutions in the charter because this is a huge need.