bsp-forum

Re: [bsp-forum] BSP and BIMStorm London- June 18th?

To: <bsp-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bsp-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Bob Smith <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 12:48:36 -0400

BIMStormT Build London Live - Introduction to the Process

Get an overview of the BIMStormT Build London Live that is Scheduled for June 24-26, 2008

BIMStormsT are successful due to the collaboration and use of open standards by the participants. The real time web enabled BIM editing and interaction in BIMStormsT is supported by the BIM Model Server of ONUMA:

http://onuma.com/products/

The London BIMStorm will extend on this success and include other technologies supporting document management, communication, viewing and commenting of individual BIMS through ASite:

http://www.asite.com/

It is important for participants to understand the the process that will be followed. Please join us in this online session to learn more and to repeat the history making success of previous BIMStormsT.

* How to participate and use the various tools.

* Sample data and projects will be shown.

* Learn how to use the ONUMA Planning System for the BIMStormT

* Learn how to use other tools

* Please join virtually here:

 https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/682029052

* Free to attend

* We will use a land line for voice calls to go along with the Webinar:

Attendee: (616) 883-8055, access code 136-256-937

Hello BSP Forum:

Sorry if you have already seen Kimon Onuma's invitation to BIMStorm London.

Details:

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

7:00 AM - 8:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time in the US

10:00 AM - 11:00 PM Eastern in the US

3:00 PM - 4:00 PM London

11:00 PM - Midnight Tokyo, Seoul

* International callers, we recommend using SkypeOut to call the above numbers

http://skype.com/allfeatures/callphones/

Cheers,

Bob