bsp-forum

Re: [bsp-forum] BSP Kickoff announcement for [ontolog-invitation]

To: "BSP Forum" <bsp-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Deborah MacPherson" <debmacp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 16:29:50 -0400
Thanks Peter - Michelle, just give a call if need to pitch in help on PPY's points due to internet and weather problems. Deb

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 4:26 PM, Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Michelle and All,.

Thanks & congratulations on being ready for the kcik-off!

1. Under your "Overview," may I suggest changing ""Building Service
Performance" is an Ontolog project to
formalize how we describe ..." to ""Building Service Performance
(BSP)" is an emerging Ontolog project to
formalize how we describe ..."

2. I would suggest having "confirmation of the Building Service
Performance (BSP) Project, and, adoption of the Project Charter &
Mission Statement" as one of the agenda items (rather than having
people come into this with these already locked in.)

3. From the draft, I am not sure whether you wanted me to send the
message out on behalf of the group, or whether you want to send the
message out under your name, Michelle? I am fine either way; just let
me know.

4. You guys are welcomed to use the Ontolog conference bridge, vnc
service and the chat-session if you want. Have whoever is going to run
it contact me so that we can go through the logistics offline. (To
answer your "what is needed" question) For now, we can host one
meeting at one time. Therefore, what is needed is to (a) ensure there
is no conflict with another Ontolog meeting, and (b) someone is
running it.

Thanks & regards.  =ppy
--

Deborah L. MacPherson