bsp-forum

Re: [bsp-forum] BSP Kickoff announcement for [ontolog-invitation]

To: "BSP Forum" <bsp-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Michelle Raymond" <michellearaymond@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 14:50:50 -0500
Segun,    (01)

Thanks for bringing the international # issue up specifically.    (02)

It is my hope that we will have  international call-in #s and skype support.
I also hope we will have shared-screen support (VNC session) and a
chat session open for the duration of the conference call.    (03)

These are things I am checking with Peter Yim about, as we have not
officially used them before for BSP sessions.    (04)

Best regards,    (05)

Michelle    (06)