bsp-forum

[bsp-forum] BSP Kickoff - [IMMEDIATE ATTN REQUESTED] Go for it Monday or

To: "BSP Forum" <bsp-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Michelle Raymond" <michellearaymond@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 13:49:09 -0500
BSP Folks,    (01)

I've had the logistics management brain-dump and can handle the
technical call lines/skype/vnc/chat for our kickoff.    (02)

The URGENT question is shall we hold the Kickoff, Monday or delay two
or three weeks to attract a larger gathering?    (03)

Based on the short notice to the public list, the enthusiastic
response of associated individuals who wish us their support but can't
attend on the 16th, and no emails or additions to conference page of
expected attendees, a postponement may be indicated for best outreach.    (04)

However, if we do have key folks hip to be there Monday, we can/should go ahead.    (05)

My vote is postpone, unless we have several key people planning to
attend Monday or a slew of emails and attendee addins in the next
hour.    (06)

Others opinions?    (07)

Best regards,    (08)

Michelle    (09)