bsp-forum

Re: [bsp-forum] FW: I'd like to set up an Ontolog project

To: bsp-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: James Bryce Clark <jamie.clark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 03:57:30 -0700
Folks,    (01)

I have created the workspace for the Building Service Performance
(BSP) project. This include the [bsp-ofrum] discussion list, the
OntologWiki:BuildingServicePerformance project homepage, as well as
the various shared file workspace.    (02)

I  have subscribed everyone to the [bsp-ofrum] list too.    (03)

For those unfamiliar with access to the shared file workspace on our
WebDAV server, please refer to:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ToolsCollaboration#nidAVL    (04)

Feel free to contact me if there is any question.    (05)

All the best with the project!    (06)

Regards.  =ppy    (07)

P.S. See: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid1DRH