health-ont

Re: [health-ont] Revised Scope PPT

To: "[health-ont]" <health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 08:23:38 -0800
ERRATA:    (01)

The download URL for Bob's iteration of the slide deck should be:    (02)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/health-ont/pilot-demo_Feb-2005/Scope_Feb20.ppt    (03)

Bob inadvertently gave out the uploading URL, which is password
protected (although all of you should already know that, if not,
see:http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ToolsCollaboration#nid041
; e-mail me if anyone has further question.)    (04)

Cheers.  -ppy

Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/health-ont/
Community Files: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/health-ont/NHIN-RFI/
To  Post: mailto:health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx