health-ont

Re: [health-ont] Revised Scope PPT

To: "[health-ont]" <health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 00:12:18 -0800
Bob et al.,    (01)

I also just updated the screen shot:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/health-ont/pilot-demo_Feb-2005/time/skif-time-scrn1.jpg    (02)

Kindly replace that for slide #31.    (03)

Thanks.  -ppy    (04)

P.S. with your permission, I can make those updates too (if you
prefer).

Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/health-ont/
Community Files: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/health-ont/NHIN-RFI/
To  Post: mailto:health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx