health-ont

Re: [health-ont] Revised Scope PPT

To: "[health-ont]" <health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Samson Tu <tu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 19:55:23 -0800
Hi,    (01)

My understanding is that the presentation and demo will not be taking
place on Wednesday, and that we do not have a scheduled date for the
presentation. Please let me know if that's not correct.    (02)

Please note that, as of now, we DON'T have VA's permission to
demonstrate ATHENA to another federal agency. Mary Goldstein was trying
to have it approved. I emailed her earlier this weekend that the
presentation has not been scheduled. Please let us know with at least a
couple weeks' lead time if EON/ATHENA is to be presented to another
federal agency.    (03)

Samson    (04)

Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NhinRfi    (06)