Re: [uos-convene] Invitation to the Ontolog call Thu 2006.04.06

To: "Smith, Barry" <phismith@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Upper Ontology Summit convention <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 11:17:04 -0800
No problem, Barry ... and everyone else who weren't able to make
the call on Thu 2006.03.30.    (01)

We're planning to do something similar next Thursday at the
regular Ontolog call again -- Thu 2006.04.06 1:30pm EST
(Call-in details will be forthcoming.)    (02)

Hope to talk to you then. Have a good trip, Barry!    (03)

=ppy

Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologySummit    (06)