[uos-convene] Re: [uos-org] Recordings of the UOS

To: Upper Ontology Summit Organizing Committee <uos-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Upper Ontology Summit convention <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 16:48:50 -0800
Thanks, again, to Steve Ray and NIST, more audio segments of the
Upper Ontology Summit sessions are now available.    (01)

See the good segments available for the 2006.03.14 am & pm UOS
Joint Communique Prep Meeting under:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologySummit/UosConvenerMeeting_2006_03_14#nidM6G    (02)

For the 'real' enthusiasts, there are a few segments with
unsatisfactory recording quality too. They are labeled 'bad', and
can also be found in the session resource repositories. See:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologySummit/UosConvenerMeeting_2006_03_14#nidM7B
&
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologySummit/UosApplicationDialogMeeting_2006_03_15#nidM7D    (03)

Regards.  =ppy    (04)

P.S. I've pretty much completed items (a) through (c) of my
(d) is still most welcomed.  =ppy

Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologySummit    (07)