[uos-convene] Re: UOS statement

To: "Gary Berg-Cross" <gary.berg-cross@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: Upper Ontology Summit Organizing Committee <uos-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Upper Ontology Summit convention <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 08:30:31 -0800
Gary,    (01)

Thank you for participating at the Upper Ontology Summit and for the
endorsement of the Communique. It will be the continued support and
collaboration of individuals like yourself, that will eventually bring
this joint vision to reality.    (02)

Since the communique is a versioned document, I will be collecting all
additions and amendments between now and Mar. 31, 2006 (as stated on
the wiki page), before I will be getting the updates adopted and then
posted. Your endorsement will be showing up in the updated version of
the document.    (03)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy

Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologySummit    (05)