[uos-convene] Registering for the UOS

To: "'Upper Ontology Summit convention'" <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Steve Ray" <ray@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 09:48:54 -0500
Folks,
    A few names that I'm wondering whether you plan to show, who are not registered for next week:

Kurt Conrad
John Bateman
Werner Ceusters
Dieter Fensel

I realize that some people are dialing in - I just can't remember right now whether this is true for the four of you.

If indeed you believe you will be coming to NIST, please contact me immediately and I will try to pull strings to get you on the list.
For non-U.S. citizens this is not a trivial task at this point.

For U.S. citizens, all you need to send is your name, as it appears on an official picture id.

For non U.S. citizens, you need to send:
    Name (as above)
    Citizenship
    Name of host company
    Business address