Re: [uos-convene] Two questions for you

To: Upper Ontology Summit convention <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ray@xxxxxxxx
From: John Bateman <bateman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 19:43:32 +0100
1) We would like to schedule a live conference call next week to cover some ground regarding the technical issues surrounding the reuse of knowledge among the upper ontologies. We are proposing one of two possible times for the call: 9:00am Eastern Time (US) on Wednesday, March 1st, or 9:00am Eastern Time (US) on Thursday, March 2nd. Would you be so kind as to indicate your preference between these two choices? Once we have an indication of availability, we will be back in touch with details on the call.

I can make it from 09:30 EST on Wednesday. Thursday would
only work for me *until* 08:30 EST I'm afraid.

Best,
John Bateman.