[uos-convene] Remote Access to UOS Meetings [was - [Fwd: What needs don

To: Upper Ontology Summit convention <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 15:09:02 -0800
Hi Barry,    (01)

 > [BS] Since I am in Germany, I believe I will only be
 > involved in the Upper Ontology Panel.    (02)

[ppy] All the more crucial that we get things pinned down over
the next couple of weeks asynchronously over [uos-convene].    (03)

 > [BS] Can you explain how this will work technically ? Is it
 > enough if I have a phone and a browser?    (04)

[ppy] we (I guess that would be Steve and I, mostly) have yet to
Remote Access to UOS Meetings [was - work out the details with
NIST. I would imagine that it'll be quite similar to a normal
Ontolog session (with you're already familiar with) ... and if
that is the case (and, barring firewall issues), you're correct,
all you would need is a phone, and a browser connected to the
Internet.    (05)

We will properly announce the details once we have them ... the
UOS Panel Session is billed as a meeting held both on-site AND
virtually anyway.    (06)

Regards.  =ppy    (07)

P.S. Barry, I'm continuing this conversation as a new thread on
[uos-convene] as your question is pertinent to a handful of the
uos-conveners too.