Re: [uos-convene] Some Issues

To: Upper Ontology Summit convention <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Bill Andersen <andersen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 15:12:22 -0500
Jim,    (01)

Good list of target capabilities.  Allow me to add my (OWI's)
personal favorite – database specification (I don't say schema
because ontologies play a broader role than just schema).  With
respect to cross-domain queries, are you thinking of something like
EII, traditionally conceived?  That is, without something to query,
it's kind of tough to talk about "cross-domain queries".    (02)

Thanks for the TRL reference.  That would indeed be useful to look at.    (03)

        .bill    (04)

On Feb 17, 2006, at 14:13 , Schoening, James R C-E LCMC CIO/G6 wrote:    (05)

Bill Andersen (andersen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Chief Scientist
Ontology Works, Inc. (www.ontologyworks.com)
1132 Annapolis Road, Suite 104,